Welcome to my personal blog written and edited by me.
I don’t receive compensation for my opinions on products, websites and various other topics.
I use affiliate links but only to endorse products or services that I believe are worthy based on my personal experience. My advice is to check any endorsements I make with the manufactures and providers of the products or service.
Clicking on my affiliate links may result in me receiving compensation. However you are not obligated to click on any link or buy any products that I advertise on my blog.
Currently I’m affiliated with ebay, Wordery, Amazon and Siteground.
References I make to third party products and websites are subject to change without notice. I try to present accurate information but it may become outdated over time.
- Always consult a healthcare professional about which ingredients are suitable for you and your treatment.
- If you are on any medications always check with your doctor that they do not contradict any herbs that you are thinking of taking.
- Trying a new herb internally or externally use a small amount first. Checking for intolerance and any allergies because this is extremely important. Every body is unique and I have read that some people are allergic to things like parsley! Therefore who knows what anyone will react to.
- Any foraging that you do is at your own risk.
- If you are unsure what a plant is while foraging then DONT use it or eat it.
- NEVER take a herb for longer than necessary. The general rule is to take until 48 hours after the reason for taking the herb has gone.
- Remember with herbal medicine to start with the lowest dose that gives a result.
119total visits,1visits today